Almas Industries is a European leader in innovative security solutions, a leader in high security alarm monitoring. Manufacturers of biometric solutions for access control and time and attendance since 2004.
Working as part of our central Customer Technical Support Hotline based in Crewe, you will have contact with UK and Irish customers via the phone on a daily basis.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st line support for our customers; answer the technical support line and log calls on the company CRM. Solve basic faults and escalate to 2nd line support if necessary.
- Ensure all technical service visits are logged on the CRM and communicated to the customer verbally and by email.
- Ensure compliance requirements for SSAIB and PSA are followed: including receiving site surveys and completing system design proposals and subsequently after installation ‘as fitted’ documents altering for any amendments.
- Fantastic customer liaison skills
- Great IT skills
- Extremely organised
- Good time management
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Thursday 8.30-5.30
- Friday 8.30-5pm
To apply for this role please email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]